By implementing an ambitious, courageous and visionary governance, Paul Kagame has definitely put Rwanda on the map and restaured trust in the future.
10 reasons to be proud to be a Rwandan today:
1) PEACE. The Rwandan army is one of the first peacekeeping forces in Africa. With more than 3,000 men deployed, Rwanda is the second largest contributor to the UN mission in Darfur.
3) RIGHT OF WOMEN. Rwanda is an international model for women’s rights. Women form the majority in parliament.
4) GOVERNANCE. Champion of good governance, Rwanda is ranked at the top of the economic reformers by the World Bank.
5) BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT. Rwanda’s dynamism and stability attract the elite of international investors in all sectors (renewable energies, tourism, construction, real estate, transport, sustainable development…).
6) UNIVERSALITY. By establishing English as an official language Rwanda joined the cultural and economical backbone for growth and development all around the globe.
7) RECONCILIATION. Rwanda’s rebirth and development is based on a courageous policy of national unity and reconciliation among communities.
8 ) ANTI-RACISM. Breaking with the neo-colonial era of the early 90′s and its influences, the new democratic constitution bans any form of discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion or sex.
9) REMEMBRANCE. Faithful to its martyrs and to the memory of its people, Rwanda is fully committed in the commemoration of the genocide and vigilance against all forms of negationism and division.
10) FORTITUDE AND HOPE. Overwhelmed by the last genocide of the 20th century, Rwanda has shown an extroardinary determination, courage and hard work to rebuild the country. In 16 years it has become one of the most amazing pioneers of future Africa. A message of hope for all the nations.
Copyrights Nanojv: http://nanojv.com