NANOJV Ltd OVERVIEW
NanoJV is a modular organization, based on a sharp multicultural network of experts, specialized in designing international techno-strategies. (Cyber-security, Nanotechnologies, Biotechnologies, ICT, Aeronautics, Future energies, HLS). Since 2006, NanoJV is the organizer of the annual France-Israel CYBER SECURITY FORUM.
CYBER SECURITY FORUM 2012
GENERAL PRESENTATION : The annual Cyber Security Forum has for the past five years tackled new security challenges from both technical and managerial standpoints. Among the guest speakers we have presented are the presidents of EADS, BNP Paribas and Schneider Electric. A full third of companies on the Paris stock market CAC-40 index have already participated in the Cyberdefense Forum. Elite figures in Israeli technology have been able to meet with major French CISOs every year to exchange work experience and launch new projects. More than 600 one-to-one meetings organized since 2006 have led to a good number of partnership, distribution and integration accords. The entire value chain concerning the security of information systems is covered, from critical infrastructure to applications, networks, work stations and cloud computing. Generally, the heads of some 20 Israeli companies, plus several Europeans, make the trip to Paris every year. They include multinational giants such as Israel Aerospace Industries, established leaders such as Checkpoint, Aladdin, Finjan and Imperva, and also top tier start-ups from Israel’s Silicon Valley like Seculert, Covertix or Security Art. After six years of activity, the Cyber Security Forum has proven to be the «must attend» gathering of French and Israeli security experts. Every year sees innovation in the preparation of the event through the presentation of «pilot» structures that allow companies to test the solutions they have chosen.
NANOJV’S STUXNET CONFERENCE 2011
"Stuxnet Pandora box or stroke of genius ?"
Conference organized by NANOJV on Tuesday 8th March 2011 at Atelier BNP PARIBAS with the following keynote speakers :
- Daniel Ventre, researcher at CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research), expert on information and cyber warfare.
- Eric Filiol, Head Scientist Officer of the Operational Cryptology and Operational Computer Virology Lab at the French Army Signals Academy in Rennes. Expert in cyber warfare models.
- François-Bernard Huyghe, PhD in Political Sciences, renowned author and specialist in information warfare.
- And in videoconference from Seattle and Tel-Aviv:
- Jeffrey Carr, cyber intelligence expert, columnist for Forbes Firewall blog, and cyber warfare author His book « Inside Cyber Warfare » has been endorsed by General Chilton, Commander USSTRATCOM.
- Dr Kozlovski, international expert in cybercrime & proactive security. Consultant to various governmental bodies in Israel and around the world, namely the FBI, IDF, Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
TOP LEVEL BIOTECHNOLOGY MATCHMAKING :
On the 27th october 2009 in Tel-Aviv, NanoJV organized a unique workshop bringing together all the Israeli technology tranfer centers (Weizmann institute, Technion, Hadassit, Yssum, Birad, Ramot) and a delegation of more than 40 French leading CEOs in the field of life sciences. One of the most important delegation of the decade (see the full report in French on the official website of the France Israel Chamber of Commerce Israelvalley : here).
TECHNOLOGY CONVERGENCE AND VISION OF THE FUTURE.
NanoJV set up in 2008, as keynote speaker, a unique Workshop on convergence between IT security and Nanotechnology. Will nanotechnology take over IT security? The event took place in Monaco on behalf of the European Circle of Information Security at one of the leading IT security conference in Europe (here). Read the full report here and the feedback in the main French IT media (here).